Before I start my post I want to quote a sentence from Quran:-
We have created human from slot of mixed waterQuran
And also there is a quote that says:-
We have created human from mud and we have created shetan from fireQuran
If you go a little deep into it then you can say that human is created from water&mud and shetan is created from fire. So we know that fire and water are opposite to each other. Water tries to finish the fire. But sometimes fire is so powerful that water cannot help.
About 71% of the earth is covered with water. Here are some of the benefits of water:-
- If you have any type of sickness then say bi-smi llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm (بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ) and drink water. Inshallah, your sickness with go.
- Don’t drink so much water after the evening. This is because you have to wake up at night for urination and it will disturb your sleep.
- Drink water after you wake up. This will give your body starting energy. It helps your body very much.
- Allah has created a beautiful phenomenon that when there is less water left behind for animals in the forest then rainfalls start.
- Most plants are not given water by anybody but still, they live. This is because the water flows through rain and the earth absorbs water and that water is later used for giving life to all living creatures.
- Every part of our life is associated with water. Water has so much influence in our life that we cannot think of regret.
- All fruits, vegetables, and the food we eat are also made of water.
- When this earth was created the first time water is the throne from the sky to the earth.
The moral of the post: Consume water efficiently and don’t waste water. Maybe the water you save will give life to someone around you.
see ya 🙂